Pledge to Penny Flame

Time for another masturbation pledge. This time it's for Penny Flame.


Penny looks so good from head to toe.


Just love to see a bra come off!


Penny fingering her cunt and ass. Doesn't she have an very beautiful face?


Here's a full-frontal shot. Penny sure does have a nice figure- the kind I like to beat-off over!


And a cute cunt too! Glad she left a little bit of hair. Penny has a wide soft waste. I can imagine kissing it just before descending to her tasty twat.


Penny's got a big set of bobbies! I usually like my girls small, but I can see the attraction of d-cups. And she's got nice big areola to match.


Yes, a very pretty face and a nice rounded body. I've creamed over Penny a number of times before.


Looks like she's been playing with her pussy. Bet it's nice and juicy. I'm beatin-off while I imagine licking her clit and sticking my tongue as far into her cunt as possible.


Here's the pic I ran across earlier this morning that reminded me of my passion for Penny. So now the pledge. I'm going to swallow my cum after I masturbate over her pic. Then she'll be the only girl I masturbate over for the next 3 days.