Go Go Gadget... Tiger Car!

How do you like the new ride? I've been reserving a spot in the mansion garage for the perfect vehicle, and now I've finally found it. I was going to add a big giant tiger tail on the back, but decided that would be a bit ostentatious.

Before you ask, though... No, you can't have a ride. It's a two-seater, and you know one of those seats belongs to Miss Kate. In fact, I will probably let her drive most of the time, as I think she'll be able to get us out of speeding tickets a lot better than I can.

Hope you're all enjoying the "2.0" version of my little corner of cyberspace. Life is starting to allow me more time to enjoy blogging, so you will probably be seeing a lot more of me here. All visitors and comments are welcome, and all I ask in return is you keep it respectful and fun!

I've been a little under the weather this last week, so I started reading "The Vampire Chronicles" by Anne Rice. I'm just finishing up the first book, and I have to say I can see why these books are so popular. Large, sweeping epics using the vampire as a sympathetic creature... I'm starting to understand why people develop a vampire fetish.

The other fun-ness I've been having lately is playing the "Midnight Madness" game in the Community Kink chat room every Tuesday. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should! It's a blast and you can win some yummy prizes! Try to be there no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time... Because at Midnight, the madness begins!