Desperate Times

I think I have been doing good under the thumb of my lovely mistress. We have been playing regularly for a few months now, had some really mind blowing calls. She is so connected to me that she knows instinctively when I should be getting some relief and when I should be holding back. I owe so much to her and her kind and caring treatment of me. We have such a blast when we talk, there are so many golden moments when we get to share a laugh, discuss where my training is going, talk about what we've just finished playing... It is not an exaggeration to say I consider my time with Kate to be the most valuable part of my week. I could not be happier.

Now, that being said, I must issue this proclamation to my beautiful, sexy, loving dominatrix...

Miss Kate.... I know it hasn't been that long, and I am not exactly sure why, but I am absolutely desperate to have an orgasm. I am counting the MINUTES until I can call you now. I am seeing you everywhere I go... At work, in my dreams, on TV... And it's all making it harder for me to hold back.

What I'm getting at is, even though I still trust you to decide when I cum, and it is probably not on our next call, I am going to tell you I will do anything you want to get to have an orgasm. Even now, long before we are to speak, I can feel the begging and pleading bubbling inside me.

What is it in the air that's making this time soooooooo much harder for me? I don't know, but I thought you might like the head's up... I'm in a desperate way.