CFNM Anyone?

Have you ever heard of CFNM?

At least once a week I am asked what that acronym stands for.

You're probably into it, at least a little bit, and you don't even know it.

So think about this - when you fantasize about being watched while you masturbate, do you picture the woman (or women) in your fantasy naked along with you? Or do you picture them clothed?

Please post in the comments. I want to know if this more typically a D/s - femdom type fantasy, or if there are masturbators who consider themselves pretty vanilla except for the fact that they like to be watched while they masturbate in front of a clothed woman, or a group of clothed women.

From the results of my poll on my website, it seems that most guys "over there" are into it.

But you know what pervs those guys are hahaha

Leave me a comment and let me know your take on CFNM.

Ally
Madame Masturbatrix