A Masturbator Speaks (er...writes...)

Here is a letter I received from a reader of the Masturbation Blogs (posted with the author's consent):

I just discovered your masturbation blog and commented on it. I had never realized there was such a thing as a masturbatrix and I have been fascinated by the idea ever since I discovered your blog a couple days ago. Also, because my wife is this way, I assumed that women did not enjoy watching men masturbate. I know men love women, but I didn't know it went the other way too. I guess that is one of the reasons that your blog caught my eye.

Anyway, here is my most recent masturbation session (yesterday), that is if you don't count the edging I did in bed last night. I took off early from work right after lunch and went to Target where I purchased a bag of wooden clothes pins and some KY lube. I think part of the thrill is at the check out where I chose a young 20's check out girl who had piercings in her nose and ear. I actually got an erection in the checkout line thinking about whether she knew what I was up to. Then I went home and took off all my clothes and stood in front of my big mirror in the bathroom. I was already rock hard at the thought of what I was about to do. I love looking at my cock in the mirror and I have always enjoyed jacking off in front of the mirror.

Anyway, I started putting the clothes pins on bottom of my scrotum. By the time I had put 34 pins on my scrotum, I already had pre cum spilling out of my slit. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to attach any to my shaft without shooting my load. I stopped for a minute until the twiching subsided. Then I was able to put 12 more along the base of shaft. To stroke, I put my fingers along the side of my cock and moved the skin back and forth. I could feel the heaviness of all the pins swaying back and forth. It wasn't long before I shot a pretty good load on the counter. Taking the pins off after I shoot my load is kind of painful - in a good way. Before I did, though, I made sure to take a nice long look in the mirror at my cock being pinched by all of the pins - such a sight!

That's one of the many reasons I love masturbating - I absolutely love my cock and I get such a rush looking at it whether it is twitching with anticipation or just plain rock hard. Hope you enjoyed the description of my activities yesterday. I don't get to take time off work very often, but when I do I try to take advantage of it.