Making a Career out of Male Masturbation

If you've found your way to this blog via my Phone Madame blog, you may already be aware of the fact that I have made a career out of male masturbation.

I have not started this blog for the purpose of promoting my masturbation career. I've started it to have a venue in which I can share my more personal feelings, without worrying about how it will affect my career and image, "over there", in the online male masturbation world I have created over the past four years.

So, if you've found your way here from the not-so-prominent links I've placed on the other blog - Welcome! You'll see a side of me here that you won't see in the other world.

For those of you whose first awareness of me comes from this blog, I will be posting soon to share the story of how I made a career out of my love for male masturbation.