I Wonder...

I'm wondering when Mr Ally has time to masturbate. Or rather, I'm wondering when he does it, how he does it, does he do it differently than he does when I'm not at his house...

Because, for the first three years we were together, we kept separate households. Lately, I've been spending at least half the week at his place, sometimes more. And though that's been working out a lot more smoothly than either of us thought it would, I still wonder about the jerking off issue.

Cuz though he'll swear he doesn't like jerking off, from what he's told me about his masturbation practices in the past, he's an at-least-once-a-day guy, sometimes more, I think he told me the most he's done in one day in recent years was 7 times...

And now never? I don't believe it!

So hmmmm, I wonder how I could arrange to catch him. Our schedules are so different. I usually go to bed around 5 or 6 a.m...he usually gets up around 8 or 9. So that leaves about 5 hours of me-sleeping time when he could me whacking off all over the place and I'd never know it.

And HE knows I'm a very deep sleeper...so I don't think he'd be TOO hesitant to indulge.

Any bets on how soon he'll get caught? Consider the factors that I don't think he'd mind too much if he did get caught (though he's not one of those men who'd get off on it, to my knowledge...), and the fact that I WANT to catch him. Not to get him in trouble, of course, and not to embarrass him...

But because it would be WICKED sexy.