Handjobs

I love playing with a cock almost as much as I like watching someone play with their own. Actually, if the mood is right, I might like playing with one more than I like watching.

I don't prefer playing with a non-slippery cock. I don't like giving "grab and jerk" handjobs. I like it very slow, very slippery, very teasing. I like to use the cock as a joystick, controlling the man's entire body with just the tips of my fingers on his shaft.

But I don't like how it feels to slide my hand up and down an unlubed cock.

And it's not that I am personally opposed to the way it feels to me - instead, I worry that it doesn't feel as good to the cock, as it would if it weren't slippery. From my perspective, it feels like it feels a little uncomfortable.

And how many of you guys are thinking, "What! ANY hand on my cock feels good, lube or no lube!"

But in my experienced, the reaction with lube is more intense.

SO!

My solution has been: SPIT

Lots of split, viscous and slippery and thick, the way my spit gets when I have a cock in the vicinity that might end up in my mouth. Like some development of kinky evolution - surely the human body is not designed to produce a special consistency of saliva, when a cock is near a mouth...But somehow, my own physiological evolution has brought me to the point where I produce THE WORLDS MOST PERFECT HANDJOB LUBRICANT - right in my mouth! - when I am getting ready to stroke a cock.

And though I like having a cock in my mouth every now and again, I like to use the special handjob spit supply, when it starts flowing, for just that: Long, slow, slippery handjobs.

One time I was giving Mr Ally one of these looooong sexy handjobs and he said in the middle of it, "Wow, you're doing that like a professional!"

Mr Ally has, at times, been a frequent visitor to "jack joints".

I took that as a compliment. I don't have nearly as much experience as a jackoff professional.

But I'm sure I put much more passion into it.

Aaaah, for the love of a slippery cock in my hand! With that, I'm off to visit with Mr Ally for a while...