Career in Masturbation, Continued

Okay, so Masturbating Mike has sent me an email requesting that I continue my story of how I made a career in Male Masturbation. I will tell you a bit more of that story in this post:

The year was 2002, and I had dabbled in online marketing and site building for about four years at that point. I had also returned to the adult erotic phone call (or "phone sex") industry, which I had first been involved with in college, back in the early 90's.

I enjoyed the phone sex stuff for the most part - being a fan of male masturbation, it was the perfect gig for me. But something about my job could be improved: Working for someone else, on a "general" phone line, I pretty much had to make the best of any call that came my way.

As time went on I started to think: Why not create a phone sex line that attracts the types of calls that I enjoy - namely, male masturbation that focuses on the act of masturbation, rather than having the masturbation be an afterthought, or something going on in the background while we discuss any number of fantasies that don't necessarily appeal to me. There were a few other topics that appealed to me as well, such as feminization of men, erotic humiliation, cuckolding - basically, any fantasy that allows the woman to be in a position of erotic control.

And most of all, I wanted to hear guys jacking off, and I didn't want them to be embarrassed about it, and I didn't want them to try and hide the noise of it from me, and I wanted them to tell me exactly what they were doing, and even better, I wanted to tell them exactly how I wanted them to do it.

So to avoid the accusation that this blog is merely a marketing tool for my other websites, I will refrain from telling you the name of my masturbation website. If you look hard enough, you can find a link to it here on this blog. But that's not essential...I'd rather you stay here for the time being, and be audience to my personal thoughts.

If that's okay with you...

So anyway, I started this masturbation website, and over the past four years I've started, oh, about 20 or 30 other websites, all with the same basic theme - "Women on Top". In fact, I contacted the webmaster of "www.womenontop.com" to inquire if the URL was for sale, and indeed it was.

For $20,000!

I don't think so. This isn't 1999, after all. So if there are any ridiculously weathly readers out there who'd care to acquire that URL for my birthday or something, I'll graciously accept it for you, but for now, my current collection of URLs will suffice.

And back to my career...

So I started this Masturbation website back in 2002, and it's still going strong. Back then, there were about 5 other masturbation lovers working with me (We each call ourself "Masturbatrix", which I think is a really cool word.) Now, there are about 30 masturbation-loving Mistresses working with my website.

And we all love to hear guys jack off.

And that's the story of my masturbation career, for now....